Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spray Paint-apalooza Part 2

Arg! I forgot to take a before pic of these. They were kind of brassy looking. The great thing about them is that you can stand them on either end. I want to add a plate to make them cupcake trays. I haven't decided which end I'll glue the plate to. Please ignore the ugly yard behind my painting station. One thing at a time people... ;)
This tray was a great find. It has great detail. I think I only paid $2.00 for it. Yay for half price!!
I painted it a glossy black and I'll probably use it as a candle tray. LOVE it!!

All in all, I had a blast with my beautiful friend Nina. It's always fun to share your finds with a friend who appreciates the hunt. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I was searching Goodwill today for anything that called out for some nice spray paint and I came home empty handed - well not counting some books and a make up bag....

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you found something. It's never good to leave empty handed. :)

    ReplyDelete