Jennifer over at http://lifecraftsandwhatever.blogspot.com is hosting a highs and lows link party. It sounds like fun (and a great way to vent) so I'm linking up.
Here are my Highs:
1. Thrift shopping with my friend, Nina
2. Lunch with friends, Rene and Gypsy
3. PartyLite fundraiser for my Relay for Life team
4. Tea with friends Barbara and Bea
5. Realizing, as I type this, that I have wonderful friends. :)
Here are my lows:
1. Spending too much money at said thrift stores. haha
2. Hearing that my nephew has Degenerative Joint Disease (he has Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma and had a bone marrow transplant a few years ago)
3. Having to cancel out on tennis with my sister-in-law because I was too busy (and tired)
4. Having a leaky toilet
5. My husband not having (or making) time to fix the leaky toilet.