Sunday, July 3, 2011

Super Savers Club

I was just checking the hours of operation at one of my favorite thrift stores-Savers- and I found out that they have a super savers club. Just for joining, I get a 25% off discount. There are other benefits as well, such as members only discounts and birthday discounts. Woo Hoo!

I was unhappy with their stamp card system...I had accumulated almost all the stamps I needed for the discount and I was told that it had just expired! I've never known a place that has stamp cards to have expiration dates on them. Am I crazy? Oh well, I vowed to NOT get another stamp card and just enjoy my shopping experience with the knowledge that I'm already saving tons of money since it IS a thrift store. :)


Now, I'm excited to go get my card and my discount! I am praying that they have the shelf I'm looking for. Wish me luck!

Happy Hunting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment