Let's see...here we are at the close of another Monday. I'm linking up to
1. I had lunch with a dear friend to celebrate my birthday.
2. I attended our Relay Wrap Up Party. Woo Hoo!
3. Hung out with my good friend on Wednesday. We had lunch at our fave...Panera! Then it was off to dinner to celebrate my son Matt's birthday a little early.
4. Had a beach day with a couple of friends and their kids. We stayed late for a bonfire.
5. Headed to Splash in La Mirada with friends and their kids. That place is awesome! Wish it was there when my kids were little.
6. Friday was my son's birthday. Happy 22nd Matt!!
7. Got my hair trimmed and styled on Saturday. It's always a blast to have someone else do my hair. hee hee
1. One of the pastors at our church is moving to San Diego to be the teaching pastor at another church. Big loss for us.
2. Hmmm...can't really think of anything else...that's good right? I know I wasn't giddy all week but if whatever irritated me doesn't stand out...that's what I call a good week. :)
Have a great week!