Monday, August 22, 2011

A "weighty" Issue

I did it! I joined Weight Watchers today! God helped me to see that if I cancelled my membership to FaceLogic (monthly facials) I could afford Weight Watchers. I guess at this time, being healthy and losing weight is more important than glowing skin. lol


I exercised a little last week, some on purpose and some by accident. The accidental exercise came with a lovely little trip to Pasadena with Matt. We were looking for Blick Art Supply and Matt said we should park and walk. WHAT? Right in the heat of the day????


Well, we missed the parking structure right off the street that the art store was on and parked in the next one we saw. We walked about 4-5 blocks. Boy does Matt walk fast! Whew! When we got to the store, it wasn't exactly a meat locker so I was sweating bullets. One of the workers asked if we wanted a flyer and I took it...mostly so I could fan myself. LOL


After about an hour, gazing around the store, it was time to walk back to the parking structure. Boo! It was hot and I was thirsty but it WAS good exercise.

Now, I have some brain exercise coming up...trying to figure out the Points Plus Value system and tracking everything that I put in my mouth. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment