Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Highs and Lows 9/5

Linking up here...


Here are my latest Highs and Lows...


Highs:

1. Had breakfast with a friend on Tuesday.

2. Met with another friend on Wednesday.

3. Made a scarf and tote bag for a friends birthday. It's always fun to craft. Especially when making gifts. :)

4. Had lunch and visit with friends so my husband could look over their old coins and see if there were any special (valuable) coins in the mix. My husbands nerdy like that. :)

5. I've lost 10 pounds with Weight Watchers over the last couple of weeks! Woo Hoo!

6. Due to the fact that I'm eating better, I've been able to cut back on some of my diabetes medicine. Yay!

7. Went crazy at this fabric store my sis took me to. Plus, she treated!! Even better. :)

Lows:

1. I've been sick! Bleh :/

2. Because of the sickness, I had to break down and use the inhaler my doctor prescribed to me in March. Hah! I never used it...asthma my ass! Well, I had to concede...and it helped. But it's still a low cuz I didn't want to take it (insert foot stomp here)!


So, even though I've been sick, the highs still outweighed the lows. Joy! :)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the -10 lbs and less diabetic medicine. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOT for all the good! That way outweighs the bad so that's a win in my book! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete