Monday, May 2, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

This past Saturday was my first venture out to yard sales in the area. Here's what I found. I love this little Washroom frame. It was in great condition.Ignore the mess in the background...I found this coffee table/end table combo for $20.00!
This lovely little 2 drawer nightstand was only $5.00. It's in great condition but, since I don't have little kids anymore, I'll have to change the fun airplane knobs. I'll probably change the color too. :)
This end table has a few scratches but that can be fixed.
I love the color of this frame. Maybe I'll add some rosettes to it. I bought this table/cart for $5.00. I have been on the lookout for a cheap tv stand since we changed our living room around. The fish tank will take the place of the tv in our big entertainment shelf.
I removed the doors, sanded it down and painted it with Rustoleum's Leafy Green in a Satin finish. And here is the finished product.
I think I found some great stuff at the yard sales this weekend. :)

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting you back from Redo 101. Girl! Did you find some great stuff this weekend at yard sales or what?!?! Hope you find a cloche soon! I saw where someone attached hers to a candlestick and painted all that bottom part black, and it looks really great - I'm going to copy that :)

    When I clicked on your name on my blog, it took me to your other blog, and I didn't know if you were aware of being able to delete that. I started two other blogs before I settled on Redo 101, and just recently I went into blogger and figured out how to delete an entire blog. You can either do that, or you can reset your Goggle account to drive it to the new blog. Good luck with that, if you decide to do it. You may not, I lost our first (and only biological) child through miscarriage and it was beyond devastating. We since adopted and many years have passed but I still can't wait to see my baby in heaven. I know you feel the same.

    Love ya, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project completed! Your TV stand looks tremendous and the color really works well. Thank you so much for using Rust-Oleum and keep up the inspiring DIY projects.

    - Rust-Oleum Scott

    ReplyDelete